Dear all,

We are looking for two creative Research fellows in statistics:
The fellows will work at the Department of Civil Engineering, Environment, Territory, Architecture and Mathematics of the University of Brescia. In particular, the research activities will be conducted within the Agrofood Lab, a multidisciplinary, young and active team aimed at investigating the aspects of sustainability and assessment of agro-ecosystems. The work environment is dynamic and boasts the presence of international fellows.Furthermore, the involvement of the Laboratory in currently active international projects (Horizon and PRIMA) guarantees the possibility of comparison and exchanges with researchers from other countries.

For more information on the selection procedures, please see the calls (12
month research fellow, 6 month research fellow), the deadline for submitting applications is April 6.
Candidates are encouraged to contact me for further information about research topics and active projects within the research team ([log in to unmask]).

Thank you if you can advertise the call among colleagues and potential candidates.

Sincerely,
Anna Simonetto

--
Anna Simonetto (PhD)