Dear colleagues,

With the present, I kindly announce the forthcoming opening of a PhD position at the Agrofood Lab of the University of Brescia (Italy). The PhD will deal with the development of quantitative approaches and models to support the management of plant pests (find further details in the attachment). For those that might be interested in the position, I kindly ask to send their CV to the attention of Prof. Gianni Gilioli (e-mail: [log in to unmask]).

Best regards,
Giorgio Sperandio

--

Giorgio Sperandio, PhD
Department of Civil, Environmental, Architectural Engineering and Mathematics (DICATAM)

Informativa sulla Privacy: https://www.unibs.it/it/node/1452