Dear DSSAT Community,
I would like to share a post doc opportunity available in our research group in the Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering at Kansas State University. The selected candidate will work in a multi-institutional NSF EPSCoR funded 4 year project. Details and a link to apply are available at: https://careers.k-state.edu/cw/en-us/job/513295/fellow-post-doc I will be happy to answer any questions.

We also have a PhD position open in the same project and the interested candidates (engineering background only), please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks and Regards,
Vaishali

Vaishali Sharda

Assistant Professor

Carl and Melinda Helwig Dept. of Biological and Agricultural Engineering

1061 Seaton Hall

Kansas State University

Manhattan, KS-66503

Phone: 785-532-2745