Hello Everyone!

We have an opening for a crop physiologist at the University of Arkansas at our main campus in Fayetteville. The position has a 80/20 research/teaching split and is advertised at the assistant professor level. One area that is targeted for the position is crop modeling.

I am attaching a position description and ask that you share this with those who might be interested. I serve as the committee chair and will be glad to address any questions regarding the position.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Larry

Larry C. Purcell

Distinguished Professor and Altheimer Chair for Soybean Research

Crop Science Research Center

1354 W. Altheimer Drive

Fayetteville, AR 72704