Dear DSSAT community,

We have an opening for a crop modeller at the BOKU University in Vienna, Austria. This 3-year full time post-doctoral or PhD position is funded by the EU project “LEGUMINOSE - Legume-cereal intercropping for sustainable agriculture across Europe” and is available from 1 January 2023. The successful candidate is expected to develop, parameterise, and evaluate a process-based model for simulating legume-cereal intercropping systems based on historical datasets as well as new experimental data to be collected from field trials and farm labs in different pedo-climatic zones across Europe.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could share the attached job announcement in your networks.

With best regards

Ahmad Manschadi