Dear DSSAT community,

We have an opening for a crop modeller at the BOKU University in Vienna, Austria. This 3-year full time post-doctoral or PhD position is funded by the EU project “LEGUMINOSE - Legume-cereal intercropping for sustainable agriculture across Europe” and is available from 1 January 2023. The successful candidate is expected to develop, parameterise, and evaluate a process-based model for simulating legume-cereal intercropping systems based on historical datasets as well as new experimental data to be collected from field trials and farm labs in different pedo-climatic zones across Europe.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could share the attached job announcement in your networks.

With best regards

Ahmad Manschadi

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ahmad M. Manschadi
Dept. f. Nutzpflanzenwissenschaften / Dept. of Crop Sciences
Institut für Pflanzenbau / Institute of Agronomy
Universität für Bodenkultur Wien / University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna

Konrad-Lorenzstr. 24, A-3430 Tulln, Austria
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +43 (0) 1 47654-95112
www: http://dnw.boku.ac.at/en/pb/