Dear List Members,

I would like to share the following position with you. If you know anyone who is interested feel free to forward it.

Regards,

Jillien Braun

The research group Genebank Documentation as part of the Federal ex situ Genebank for Agricultural and Horticultural Crop Species at the IPK is an important project partner of the large European research project INCREASE which aims to develop new approaches for the conservation of the biodiversity of cultivated legumes. In addition to setting up structures for data management and data transfer, an important task within the project is to support the partners in data collection and to successively consolidate this diverse data.

Your tasks:

Your qualifications and skills:

You fit to us:

We offer you:

What you need to know:

For us, your qualifications and strengths count. Therefore, everyone - independent from gender, origin, age, or possible disability - is welcome. The IPK is striving to increase the proportion of women in sectors where they are underrepresented and therefore explicitly encourages qualified women to apply. As an institution which has been awarded the Certificate for Career and Family (“berufundfamilie”), we offer family-friendly working conditions and flexible working hours. The IPK has set a goal to employ more people with disabilities. Qualified applicants with a disability will be given preference.

On the following link you can find the information on how to apply.