Registration is still open for the Agricultural Technology & Equipment ID
CDE. This contest is for students in grades 6, 7, 8 & 9.

Attached is the T-Shirt design for ATE as well. If you have already
registered and want to order shirts, please go back to the event
registration and add shirts to your registration.

Once again I have provided some resources to help you and your students
prepare for the CDE. Click *HERE
<https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=8027>* to go to those
resources.There is a slideshow of all the tools and a slideshow that shows
all wiring problems (with solutions) and the materials you would need to
teach these wiring problems in your classroom.

This year's CDE will focus on Electricity for the skill activity,
measurement activity and the test.

   - Test questions come from units 33 & 34 in Agricultural Mechanics:
   Fundamentals and Applications (7th Edition) and chapters 19 & 20
   in Agricultural Technical Systems and Mechanics (2nd Edition).
   - The electrical skill will be individual conductors in PVC conduit
   mounted on a 2X4 and will be one of the problems shown in the ATE wiring
   practicums slideshow on the RESOURCE
   <https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=8027> page.
   - The measurement activity will match the skill (focus on electricity)
   Students may be required to measure Length of material (board, wire,
   conduit length and diameter, box size), Cubic dimension of boxes, Conductor
   count of boxes, and/or Size of a conductor

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Have a great weekend.

Walt
--
Walt Parks