Hello Teachers,

I have attached a list of cover letters/resumes that I have received.  Please make sure your student's name is on the list if you wish to compete.  There is a possibility that I missed your material.  If your school is not on the list, please send your information to this email address.

I have also attached a list of schools that ordered the leadership t-shirts.  Please come prepared to pay for your shirts when you pick them up at registration.

Round 1
Area 4
Toombs County HS Agriculture Classroom
September 26th
Registration @ 3:00 p.m.
Start @ 3:30 p.m.

Area 3
New Activity Center at Camp John Hope
September 28th
Registration @ 3:00 p.m.
Start @ 3:30 p.m.

We will have 3 rooms at each LDE.  The top 2 students from each room will compete again in round 2.

Round 2
Area 4
Southeastern Technical College
November 7th