Congratulations to everyone who competed in the Area 4 Floral Design CDE yesterday! We definitely had a packed house with 22 senior competitors and 26 junior competitors.

First, THANK YOU to our judges yesterday
Mrs. Mary Williams and Mrs. Kristian Ellison

Also, THANK YOU to our area officers Nataleigh Belcher and Hadley Saxon.
Another THANK YOU to all the teachers who helped with clean up and getting judges' score sheets tallied.
And, have to add one more big THANK YOU to Toombs Co, Kasey Jackson, Marlyn Teel, Chasity Denmark, and Beth Galloway for hosting yesterday's events.

Congratulations to the following individuals who will be moving on to the state CDE in December at ABAC.
Senior Division
1st Place - Amelia Richter, Toombs Co High School - Advisor Marlyn Teel
2nd Place - Faith Clark, Wheeler Co High - Advisor Les Bateson

Junior Division
1st Place - Lucy Lane, Burke Co Middle - Advisor Dylan Thomas
2nd Place - Kayleigh Montford, Toombs Co Middle - Advisor Beth Galloway

A complete list of results is attached. There are two tabs, one senior and one junior.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education