Congratulations to everyone who competed in the Area 3 Floral Design CDE yesterday!
We definitely had a packed house with 31 senior competitors and 30 junior competitors.

First, THANK YOU to our judges yesterday
Mrs. Penny Stapleton and Mrs. Sharon Ivey

Another BIG THANK YOU to all the teachers who helped with clean up and getting judges' score sheets tallied.
And, have to add one more THANK YOU to Camp John Hope for hosting yesterday's events.

Congratulations to the following individuals who will be moving on to the state CDE in December at ABAC.
Senior Division
1st Place - Brooklyn Heber, Peach Co High  - Advisor Luz Morales
2nd Place - Madison Marshall, Jones Co High - Advisor Callie Lankford

Junior Division
1st Place - Alyssa Wiggins, Peach Co High - Advisor Luz Morales
2nd Place - Eliza Huber, Pike Co High - Advisor Brandi Baade

A complete list of results is attached. There are two tabs, one senior and one junior.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education