Hi Crop, GHG, and Soil Modelers,

Mitti Labs is seeking to hire a full time Crop GHG modeler for our team. Please see below.

Apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/mittilabs

Our Mission: Agriculture accounts for a large portion of global GHG emissions and we believe that sustainable, regenerative, or climate smart agricultural practices can help make landscapes more resilient, improve livelihoods, and combat climate change. Through DMRV tech our goal is to help grow adoption of climate smart ag and make impacts. Today we work in small holder landscapes in India and South Asia.

Who We Are: We are a climate-tech startup who believe regenerative and climate smart agriculture is a scalable & cost effective solution. Mitti Labs uses data science, satellite remote sensing, and process models to track farming practices, estimate GHG emissions, and compensate small-holder farmers for their transition towards more sustainable practices. We’re backed by leading global VCs who passionately believe in our vision to change the world.

What You Will Help Us With:

Experience & Skills We're Looking For:

Preferred and Bonus if:

Location: This role is fully remote. However, being located in India is preferred for this role given the growth of Mitti Labs' program in the region.

Why Work With Us: Be part of the first batch of employees turning Mitti Labs’ goals into reality, and grow with us to make an impact on our planet and the farmers we support. Joining at an early stage of this company will allow you to have unlimited opportunities as we scale our team.

Thanks,
-Nate

Nathan Torbick, PhD
Co-founder