Teachers,

Registration is now open for the Area Wildlife Management CDE on the Georgia Ag. Ed. Website.

Please remember that each team member will compete in one practicum event, and all four students must compete in a different practicum, so that each team has an entry in all four practicums.  All practicums will be scored using Zipgrade.  All questions will have 5 answer choices to choose or guess.  General and Aquatic Identification will have coded word banks.

Sign In: 4:00 PM     CDE Starts:  4:30 PM

Location

*Area 4 Wildlife Management CDE, November 28 @ West Laurens HS

*Area 3  Wildlife Management CDE, November 30 @ Camp John Hope

 Tshirts

T Shirt Design is attached.

Registration

The deadline is Monday, November 6th at 11:00 p.m.  I know this is early, but we will be out an entire week for Thanksgiving.

Much Obliged,

BLN

--
Barry Norris