Hi all,

I'm forwarding the following message from Denis Galvin at Rice University. Please contact him at [log in to unmask] if you are interested or know anyone who might be!

----------

I work at Rice University, and we are looking for someone willing to consult on a map project. We have about 2,500 maps we collected 20 years back, and my understanding is they came from Exxon, but I can't confirm that. They are very large and sit in seven storage containers. The librarians who collected them have left Rice, and we do not have the expertise in-house to decide what to do with them (discard, donate, keep).

Would you know anyone willing to consult on this? This would be paid work.

Denis

Denis Galvin
AUL for IT and Technical Services
Fondren Library
Rice University
713-348-3634

Kevin Dyke

Maps and Spatial Data Curator, Assoc. Professor

https://info.library.okstate.edu/map-room/

405.744.4869

001A Edmon Low Library, Stillwater, OK 74078-1071