From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 6:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: US 100k topo index?
Does anyone know where I can find a decent resolution scan  or other image of an index to the 1:100,000 (30'x60') topographic series?
I just need something showing sheetlines and names, that I can colour in to show our holdings.
Geokatalog2 (630, ed2, 1997 p.8) had a reasonable one, but their red overprint showing which sheets they sold makes it pretty much unreadable when scanned.
Something like that without the red overprint would be perfect, as it's still readable at A3 size.

I can't find anything at USGS publications webpage or USGS store (only the state indexes for 24k topos).

Bohme/Anson, and Parry & Perkins don't include one either.

Thanks!

Brendan Whyte
National Library of Australia