Congratulations to everyone who participated in the FFA
Employability Finals this evening.
Thank you to the teachers who prepared your students for this event and
allowed them this experience.

A big thank you to Camp John Hope for hosting the events tonight. The
facilities and staff are always so good to us, and we appreciate
their hospitality!

The following individuals will be moving on to the state FFA Employability
Skills LDE , which will take place in December at ABAC.

Congratulations to our Top Two finalist:
1st Place - Jackson Griffith, Houston County High - Advisor Ronnie Thomas
2nd Place - Loralye Irwin, Jasper Co High - Advisor Casey Elias

A complete list of results is attached.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education