Teachers,

I want to congratulate the following individuals for placing 1st and 2nd in
the Area 3 Middle and High School Lawnmower Operations & Maintenance CDE
held today at Camp John Hope.

*High School*
*1st Place - JJ Bridges - Harris County High School - Jay Borden, Advisor*
*2nd Place - John Teston - Bleckley County High School - Kyle Harris,
Advisor*

*Middle School*
*1st Place - Lukas King - Callaway Middle School - Sierra Stone, Advisor*
*2nd Place - Jaylee Hensley - Clifton Ridge Middle School - Tania
Henderson, Advisor*

A *HUGE* thank you to Kevin Jump for running the CDE and those that helped
him. Helping Mr.Jump were Jeff Hammock from Grasshopper, Stephen Fagan from
Powerhouse Outdoors, Kyle Harris, and Mari-Beth Hagin.

Thank you also to Jeff Hammock from Grasshopper for not only helping run
the CDE but also providing the Zero Turn mowers used in the High School CDE.

Thank you to our Area 3 FFA Treasurer Dylan Greer for her assistance with
the CDE.

Best wishes to these individuals as they represent Area 3 and Central
Region at the state contest in February at Camp John Hope!

Complete results are attached.

Best regards,

Walt

--