Dear fellow GVATA members,

Both the Area 1 and Area 4 Directors will be rolling off the Board at the conclusion of the GVATA Summer Conference in 2024.  Thank you for allowing us to serve as your Area Representative for the past three years.  If we can ever be of assistance to you in the future, please let us know.

The role of the Area Director should not be taken lightly. Just as it is a commitment, it is an opportunity to make a difference. Attached is a copy of the Duties of the GVATA Executive Board and the Area Director Application.  If you are interested in serving on the Board, please read these and complete the application form by Friday, January 19, 2024, at 5:00 pm.  We will do elections during the Region meetings at Midwinter.

If you know a reputable candidate, please contact them directly and encourage them to apply.  Once the applicants are collected, they may be called upon to complete additional questions that will be shared with members for election purposes.  If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

http://www.gaaged.org/docs/72902_GVATA%20Area%20Director%20Appplication.pdf

Sincerely,

Allie Crockett, Area  4 Director

Lauren Jarrett, Area 1 Director