Teachers,

I want to congratulate the following teams for placing 1st and 2nd in the Area 4 Agricultural Technology & Equipment ID CDE held yesterday at Southeastern Technical College in Swainsboro:

1st Place - Jenkins County High School - Pete Bennett, Advisor
2nd Place - West Laurens High School - Travis Walker, Advisor

High Individual - Cayley Linder - Jenkins County High School, Pete Bennett Advisor

Thank you to Southeastern Technical College and Staff for hosting all of our events yesterday.

A HUGE thank you to Cory Smith, Travis Walker, Carmen Bennett, Matthew Shelton and Chasity Knight for helping run and score the event and clean up.

Thank you to our area 4 secretary, Brayden Papp for his assistance with the skill activity and clean up.

Best wishes to the Jenkins HS and West Laurens HS ATE teams as they represent Area 4 and Central Region at the State contest in December at ABAC!

Complete results are attached.

Walt
--
Walt Parks