Teachers,

We have a great number signed up to participate in the Central Region Lawn Mower CDEs for Middle and High School.  This is a logistics challenge that will require us to have specific driving times in order to get everyone in before dark on each day.  There are two links below for you to register by area, one for Area 3 Middle and High School participants and one for Area 4 Middle and High School participants.

Area 3 Driving Times Sign Up

Area 4 Driving Times Sign Up

Appointment times are 10 minutes apart so the schedule will be tight.  Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to help keep us on schedule throughout the day. If you miss your time, your student may have to drive at the end of the day.

The Middle School mower will be a John Deere S110 hydrostatic mower with a 42" deck.  (See attached image)
The High School mower will be a Grasshopper Zero turn (model to be announced as soon as we know)

I have the following schools registered for Lawnmower CDEs:

Area 3 Middle School
Bleckley County
Callaway Middle
Clifton Ridge Middle
Dodge County Middle
Dooly Academy Middle
Fort Valley Middle
Fullington Academy
Harris County Middle
Jasper County Middle
Long Cane Middle
Monroe County Middle
Ola Middle
Perry Middle
Rutland Middle
Thomson Middle (Houston County)

Area 3 High School
Bleckley County
Crawford County
Dodge County
Dooly County
Fullington Academy
Griffin Region College & Career Academy
Harris County
Heard County
Jackson (Butts County)
Jasper County
Locust Grove
Macon County
Manchester
Marion County
Mary Persons
Northside
Perry High
Piedmont Academy
Pike County High School
Rutland
Schley County
Stockbridge
Troup County
Union Grove
Upson Lee High
Veterans

Area 4 Middle School
Burke County Middle
Harlem
Metter Middle
Montgomery County Middle
Screven County Middle
South Effingham Middle
T.J. Elder Middle
Toombs County Middle
West Laurens Middle

Area 4 High School
Bryan County
Burke County High
Effingham College & Career Academy
Effingham County High
Georgia School for Innovation and the Classics
Glascock County
Harlem
Metter
Montgomery County