Teachers,

Area 4 - West Laurens High School Agriculture Complex - November 28

Area 3 - Camp John Hope in the New Activities Center - November 30

Registration - 4:00 p.m.

Start Time - 4:30 p.m.

Wildlife participants will only have 1 hour to complete their practicum.  Most will finish in 30 minutes.

I have attached a list of all teams and participants.  Changes may be made the day of each event.

I HAVE 2 EXTRA MEDIUM T-SHIRTS IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO OWN THEM.

T-shirt orders are attached.  Please come prepared to pay for the shirts the day of your event.  Receipts may be printed from the website.

Much Obliged and Happy Thanksgiving,

BLN

--
Barry Norris