Just a reminder about the upcoming Floriculture CDE this week.

Thanks, Melissa

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 14, 2023 at 12:20 PM
Subject: Floriculture - Details and List of registered teams
To: <[log in to unmask]>

A Full list of registered teams is attached, along with a list of t-shirts ordered.

Area 4 - Tuesday, Nov 28, 2023, at West Laurens High School in the lunchroom
Registration will start at 4:00, and contest will start at 4:30

Area 3 - Thursday, Nov 30, 2023 at Camp John Hope - Tabor Auditorium
Registration is attached for the 1:00 and 4:30 start times

Click here to view the complete CDE Guidelines

Scantron
Please review with your students the scantron we will use for this event

Event Format
Junior participants will
  • take a 25-question multiple-choice general knowledge exam
  • and identify 25 plant specimens.

The senior participants will
  • take a 25-question multiple-choice general knowledge exam
  • solve 5 multiple choice problem-solving questions
  • and identify 25 plant specimens.
  • as well as identify 10 plant disorders

Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education