Teachers,

I want to congratulate the following individuals for placing 1st and 2nd in the Area 4 Middle and High School Lawnmower Operations & Maintenance CDE held yesterday at West Laurens High School.

High School
1st Place - Christopher Green - South Effingham High School - De'Andre Alston, Advisor
2nd Place - Lex Davis - Metter High School - Blake Jeffers, Advisor

Middle School
1st Place - Keegan Powell - Metter Middle School - Flynt Rigdon, Advisor
2nd Place - David Lindsey - T. J. Elder Middle School - Matthew Shelton, Advisor

Thank you to West Laurens High School teachers Travis Walker and Marcia Watkins for hosting all of our events yesterday.

A HUGE thank you to Kevin Jump for running the CDE and those that helped him. Helping Mr.Jump were Jeff Hammock from Grasshopper, Stephen Fagan from Powerhouse Outdoors.
Thank you also to Jeff Hammock from Grasshopper for not only helping run the CDE but also providing the Zero Turn mowers used in the High School CDE.

Thank you to our Area 4 FFA Secretary, Brayden Papp for his assistance with the CDE.

Best wishes to these individuals as they represent Area 4 and Central Region at the state contest in February at Camp John Hope!

Complete results are attached.

Best regards,

Walt
--