Excellent as usual, Marlo!

You continue to raise the profile of the marine micromollusks of FL,
which often live in adjacent Carolinian/Caribbean areas - a job that
certainly needs doing.

Speaking of which, Helmer Odé was a man before his time! I cited no less
than 22 papers by him in Lee (2009), and every years that passes sees
his contributions gaining currency.

We're quite fortunate that /Texas Conchologist/ is available in its
entirety on the www:
<https://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/bibliography/50836>.

Harry