Central Region Livestock Evaluation CDE - Area 3 and Area 4

LOCATION:  GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIRGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Registration begins at 3:00 pm

 CDE Starts at 3:30 pm

To register for the CDE.

Go to the GeorgiaFFA.org and log in.

Click on Event Registration.

Click on Area 3 or Area 4 Livestock Evaluation CDE.

Click on the edit for each team that you are registering.

It has opened to register your teams and closes on 1/19/24 at 11:00 p.m.

Seniors:  2 sets of reasons, Test - Even Chapters listed in rules, 6 classes

Juniors:  1 set of reasons, Test on Breeds and Body Parts of Cattle, Goats, Sheep and Swine, 6 classes

There can be EPDs and Scenarios for some classes.

Students Should:

1.  Dress appropriately for the weather

2.  have no cell phones

3.  bring a clipboard

4.  2 - #2 pencils

5.  be very careful with scantron

6.  No talking during contest

Teachers:

1.  As last year - I will have you assigned responsibilities during the contest (officials, group leaders, timers, etc.).

2.  Don't forget to check your rosters!

CDE Guidelines:  http://georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=82

Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education