Teachers,

Registration will close on Wednesday, January 3rd at 5 p.m. for the Ag Electrification (EMC) CDE. We need precise numbers so we can order the correct amount of food.

Chapters registered so far are:

Area 3
Bleckley County
Mary Persons
Peach County
Pike County High School

Area 4
Burke County High
Glascock County
Harlem
Jenkins County High
Montgomery County
Southeast Bulloch
Swainsboro High
Tattnall County
Treutlen County

The EMC CDE is scheduled for:
Area 3 - January 11th - Camp John Hope
Area 4 - January 9th - Treutlen High School

Each event will begin with sign in at 9:30 a.m. at each location and we should finish by 4 p.m.

Remember that this CDE is for FFA members in grades 9-12 and that each chapter is limited to one participant. The student will be expected to complete an assigned wiring problem, answer 30 problem solving questions and give a 4-6 minute presentation over the attached topic.

Complete contest information can be found at https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=64

Go to Page 16 of this Registration Document for a helpful guide on how to register students.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards.

Walt
--