Teachers,

See below for an opportunity to have an in-person TeachAg  presentation at
your school.

Walt

--

Walt Parks
Central Region Ag Education

FWD:

Agriculture Teachers,

Hello! My name is Kamren Yaughn. I am a NAAE National #TeachAg Ambassador
from ABAC. Along with the State FFA Convention’s Teach Ag Student Workshop,
I am tasked with hosting other workshops throughout the state. I would love
to come present to your students! If you are interested in having a
#TeachAg workshop presented to your students during class time or FFA
meetings, please don’t hesitate to email me. My contact information is
below. I look forward to hearing from you and supporting your programs!

Thank you for your dedication to Georgia agriculture, FFA, and our students.

*Kamren Yaughn*

2023-2024 National #TeachAg Ambassador

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College

2802 Moore Hwy, Tifton GA 31793