Hi all,
  I know that there's been some discussion on this list about the maps that
are included in the limited print distribution framework outlined by the
USGPO in late September. I hope that you're already aware, but just in case
you aren't, there is a survey that's gone out to all Federal Depository
Library Program coordinators that is asking libraries to submit their
requests for the limited print distribution titles (with a deadline of
*December
22nd*).

A preview of the questionnaire is available at
https://fdlp.gov/news/print-distribution-titles-list-pdt-questionnaire-preview-available-download

The Print Distribution Title list is available at
https://www.fdlp.gov/file-repository-item/print-distribution-titles-pdt-list-12012023
(note that the maps are included on the 20-copies list).

I hope that if you aren't the depository coordinator in your library and
you are still interested in acquiring maps you've been in contact with the
coordinator; there are some changes to retention that will be required for
the limited distribution materials that should aid in planning for
collection space.

Best,
valerie

--
Valerie D. Glenn (she/her)
Business and Public Affairs Collections Librarian