Please register for the OCLC Virtual AskQC Office Hours January – June 2024.  Topics include ones you have requested in surveys, as well as new things we’d like to share with you.  The topics are:

January: Reading LC authority records

February: The lifecycle of a CIP record

March: Music score cataloging for the uninitiated

April:  PCC and OCLC: overview and what’s new

May: Who's your audience?: Ways to record audience in bibliographic records

June: Customizing MARC record delivery with Collection Manager

These free office hours are offered twice each month for anyone who wishes to attend.  Go to this page for dates, descriptions of each session, and registration.  Recordings, slides, and Q&A from past office hours are also available.

We hope you will join us for these sessions, which all allow plenty of time for Q&A on the presentation topic as well as general cataloging and metadata questions.

Please excuse duplication of this message.

Kate

Kate James  (she/her/hers)

OCLC · Program Coordinator- Metadata Engagement, Membership & Research Division

6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin, Ohio, 43017  United States

OCLC.org· Twitter · Facebook · YouTube · LinkedIn· Instagram ·Next blog