Job Title:  Map and Geospatial Information Librarian

Location:  Minneapolis, MN

Salary Range:  $48,000 to $70,000

Apply online:  Link

About Us:

For nearly 30 years, East View Geospatial has provided maps and geospatial information products and solutions to our customers through sourcing, production, and analysis methods.

Job Overview:

The Map and Geospatial Information Librarian is responsible for overseeing the East View Geospatial (EVG) Geodata Team and its operations.  This includes directly supervising up to five (5) individuals. This role reports directly to the EVG Director of Operations.  This is an on-site position.

Responsibilities:

Qualifications:

The role requires a confident and resourceful individual who will take charge of managing the information for a diverse range of geospatial products, benefiting both internal and external customers. See http://www.geospatial.com  for details.  We offer a competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to grow in a supportive and dynamic work environment.

Interested candidates should apply online .Link

East View Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Jenny Goethals

Sr. Human Resources Generalist

East View

10601 Wayzata Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55305-1515 USA

Direct: +1.952.252.4501 | Mobile: +1.612.772.4662

[log in to unmask] eastview.com | geospatial.com

Uncommon Information Extraordinary Places