Congratulations to all the FFA members that competed in the Area 3 and 4 Livestock Judging CDE yesterday!

Thank you to the teachers and staff as well as all the Area officers for helping make this thing run great. I apologize for the 7-minute delay in starting and the 16-minute hiccup with reasons classes, I know several needed to get home early but thank you for your patience since I have not done that in 14 years.  You all did a fabulous job! Thanks to the officials and people who supplied classes for the contest.

The top two teams in each division will move on to the state finals on March 16th.

Area 3 Juniors
1st Place - Perry High School
2nd Place - Veterans High School
1st High Individual -  Ava Cravey, Dodge County High School

Area 4 Juniors
1st Place - Effingham County Middle School
2nd Place - ECI Middle School
1st High Individual -  Amelia Meadows, ECI Middle School

Area 3 Seniors
1st Place - Veterans High School
2nd Place -Perry High School
1st High Individual - Lola Talton, Mary Persons High School

Area 4 Seniors
1st Place - Southeast Bulloch High School
2nd Place - Screven County High School
1st High Individual - Kaylie Brown, Southeast Bulloch High School

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education