Dear Agriculture Teachers,

I wanted to reach out one final time to invite you to participate in a
research study about your perceptions and implementation of Supervised
Agricultural Experience (SAE) and SAE for All in your agricultural
education program *by January 24*. This survey is my dissertation research
at North Carolina State University and should only take about 10-20 minutes
to complete. For the most reader-friendly format, we do recommend
completing the survey on a computer instead of a mobile device. I would
greatly appreciate your time in completing the survey below.

https://ncsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3ekaMSa9tRpsMAe

Through participation in this study, you can choose to enter your name into
a drawing for one of four $25 Amazon gift cards to be selected later this
year.

If you have any questions, or if you are interested in more information
about this study, please contact the principal investigator, Jillian Ford
via email at [log in to unmask]

Thank you again,

Jillian Ford

Principal Investigator

Doctoral Candidate and Graduate Assistant

Department of Agricultural and Human Sciences

North Carolina State University

Study Title: School-Based Agricultural Education Teacher Perceptions and
Implementation of Supervised Agricultural Experiences