Goodmorning!

Friendly reminder that Greenhand Jamboree and Success Conference
Registration will open *tomorrow morning at 8:00AM*. Each conference will
be a seperate registration and will individually close once they reach
capacity. Let me know if you have any questions. See the previous email for
schedules, the memo, and a flyer.

Have a great rest of your week, I look forward to seeing you at Mid-Winter
Conference!

(Cell) 706-988-2033