Well......we name it that for a reason :)
While right now no snow is in the forecast, they are calling for early temperatures in the teens and a high of 30 which means that we have two major changes for Saturday.

Start time is being pushed to 11am to allow for safer travels.
Barn will still open at 6am and weigh-in will be from 8:30-10:00am.

This will also be an "as is" show due to the low temps that morning. Our wash racks will be closed to all animals due to slick floors. I do not want any animals or people hurt with the season just getting started. Brush them off as best you can or spot wash to get your heifers ready and dress your exhibitors in an extra layer. The judge has been made aware of the change about fitting and will not hold it against exhibitors. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out to me. I am looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday and wish you safe travels.
Meg D
706-809-0320
--
Meg Dickerson
White Co. Middle School Agriculture

If this email was not intended for you, please delete it. If you suspect that an email is suspicious, spam, or phishing, please forward to [log in to unmask].