Registration is open for the Greenhand and Success Conferences!

On Fri, Jan 5, 2024 at 4:14 PM Kylie Whitworth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Happy New Year!

A month ago I sent a memorandum regarding the 2024 Greenhand and Success Conferences. As a reminder, registration for both conferences will open January 17th at 8AM. Attached is a flyer, feel free to use it in your classrooms or hallways to promote attendance! I will also attach the memo again, along with tentative schedules. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for what you do and Happy Friday!