Happy Friday! I have had a couple of former students who have attended this program and thoroughly enjoyed it. Let me know if you have questions.

Apply for the New Century Farmer Conference
FFA Alumni ages 18-24 interested in production agriculture are invited to apply for the New Century Farmer Conference, July 21-25 in Des Moines, Iowa. We're also looking for conference facilitators. Apply to attend or facilitate by Thursday, Feb. 15.

The New Century Farmer Student Engagement Grant is also available to help offset travel expenses.

Nancy Sell
Agriculture Education Teacher
Screven County High School
110 Halcyondale Road