SYF white logo

Seed Your Future is excited to announce our new professional development program for high school teachers in line with Next Generation Science Standards!  We’re seeking 30 high school science educators for an expenses-paid immersive professional development experience June 2-6, 2024, in order to prompt plant science, horticulture, and floriculture careers for students across the US.

Participants will receive industry training and immerse themselves in onsite locations to learn about career opportunities, allowing them to experience horticulture in a way that will enable them to explain industry careers to their students in greater detail.

Application deadline is March 8, 2024.

Seed Your Future
https://www.seedyourfuture.org/

SYF white logo

Follow Us on Social!

SeedYourFuture.org

Facebook white logo

Twitter white logo

LinkedIn white logo

Instagram white logo

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]

Privacy | Unsubscribe | Donate

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education