Ag Teachers

I am sad to report to you that Mrs. Melissa King, the mother of Mrs. Hannah Elrick, passed away this past Thursday. The funeral for Mrs. King was held yesterday. Please keep Hannah and her family in your prayers through this difficult time.

Hannah is assisting with her father and some family business following the funeral, and she will be out of the office for a few more days to handle those matters.

I realize that you may be facing issues or questions about membership rosters as we reach the height of award application due dates. In order to respect Hannah’s time with family and to ensure that your requests get processed, please reach out to me with any questions or problems you’re having. I will be traveling this week, but you’re welcome to email ([log in to unmask]) or call my cell phone at (706) 410-4604.

I look forward to seeing you at Mid-Winter conference tomorrow. Travel safely.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA