On behalf of the GVATA Board, I want to express our sincere gratitude for your active participation in the Annual Mid-Winter Conference held in Macon. Your presence and engagement made the event a great success, and we appreciate your commitment to the advancement of agricultural education.

We value your feedback and would like to invite you to share your thoughts on the conference by completing our survey. Your input is crucial in helping us improve future events. Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey: https://forms.gle/5akQg49Yy2mdLUeZ7

Exciting news! Our upcoming Summer Conference is scheduled to take place in Athens, GA, from July 14th to 17th. Here is the link to book your hotel along with the image from Midwinter. Remember PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE HOTELS DIRECTLY. https://book.passkey.com/go/GVATA24

Summer Conference (2).png

In addition to the Summer Conference, we are thrilled to extend an invitation to the Region 5 NAAE Conference, set to be held in Warner Robins from June 23rd to 26th. This is a fantastic opportunity to connect with fellow educators and enhance your professional development. Please note that the registration cost for this conference is $125, as set by NAAE. Attendees will have the chance to earn CTAERN Credit. To register for the Region 5 NAAE Conference, please use the RegPack system. Detailed registration instructions will be provided soon. Don't miss out on this valuable experience!

Thank you once again for your continued support of GVATA. We look forward to seeing you at the Summer Conference in Athens and the Region 5 NAAE Conference in Warner Robins. If we can ever be of assistance please reach out to any board member.

Catrina Pollard

Executive Secretary
Georgia Vocational Agriculture Teachers Association
P O Box 515
Perry, GA 31069