Georgia Agriculture Teachers,

I’m excited to share that ABAC AGED is hosting a Briggs & Stratton Small Engines Workshop this summer, June 11-13th, 2024 in Tifton, GA! This workshop does count towards 24 PLU/Contact Hours for CTAERN and is listed on their website (CTAERN9078). However, CTAERN does not cover the cost of the workshop. There is a limit of 20 seats available based on the order I receive registration forms so don’t delay! The description of the workshop and topics covered are listed in the attached flyer.

To register for the workshop, please fill out the attached form and send back to me at [log in to unmask]. Upon receiving your registration form I will send you an invoice for the registration fee, but please let me know who to address the invoice to the school or yourself.

The registration fee is $600 and covers instructor fees, lunches, refreshments, and instructional aids to take back with you. You or your school will also need to cover the cost of lodging.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact reach out!

Thanks,

Preston Byrd

Assistant Professor

Agricultural Education and Communication

ABAC 8, 2802 Moore Hwy, Tifton, GA 31793

O: 229.391.5256  C: 864.245.5373

Email: [log in to unmask]