Ag Teachers

I am excited to announce that the performer for the 2024 State FFA Convention concert will be Jordan Rowe. The concert will be on Friday, April 26, in the Exhibition Hall at the Centreplex. Tickets will be available for registered convention attendees only, and will be on sale for $15 each in the State Convention online registration site that opens on February 1.

Jordan Rowe is from Adel, Georgia, and is a graduate of the UGA College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences. Jordan has a merchandise line “Support Local Farmers” that raises money for students pursuing degrees in agriculture. We are excited to have Jordan, and look forward to his performance at the 96th Georgia FFA Convention. Look for more promotional material about the concert in coming weeks.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA