Please share!

We are recruiting a second round of our cohort-based Postdoctoral
Fellowship Program at the University of Minnesota’s Institute on the
Environment <http://environment.umn.edu/> (IonE). Would you be willing to
share this with your networks or colleagues who you think would be strong
candidates?

Specifically, we are looking for Ph.D. or Ph.D. candidates who are
interested in interdisciplinary academic research and community-engaged
scholarship with a focus on solutions-oriented research in sustainability
to support an equitable and just transition for all. If you have any former
students, post-docs, or colleagues (or even you, if it sparks your
interest!) who might be interested in joining the IonE team, I would
greatly appreciate you forwarding the fellowship description (available here
<https://sites.google.com/umn.edu/ione-postdoctoral-fellowship/overview?authuser=0>)
to them and/or e-introducing me to them. Please also feel free to share the
description and hiring flyer
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w-pj79kcezx43R9a8gWimcRtbI1CvYtD/view?usp=drive_link>
widely
with your networks. We would also appreciate a share or like on social
media. The Twitter link is here <https://twitter.com/UMNIonE>, Facebook is
here <https://www.facebook.com/UMNIonE>, our LinkedIn is here
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/institute-on-the-environment-university-of-minnesota/mycompany/>
.

Those who are interested in applying can visit IonE Postdoc Fellowship
webpage <https://sites.google.com/umn.edu/ione-postdoctoral-fellowship/home>.
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis until 11:59 pm U.S.
Central Time on March 11, 2024.

We are excited to be expanding IonE’s research team to further our mission
so that people and the planet prosper, and I hope you can take a few
minutes to help us in our search for a diverse slate of candidates. Please
reach out to me or [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

--
Deepak Ray,
Senior Research Scientist and Fellow,
Institute on the Environment,