Alan was a true gentleman and a profoundly funny man at that.  He will
be missed by everyone who knew him.
Alan was also the Historian for COA and did a remarkable job of
organizing the historical documents of COA which we keep at the National
Shell Museum in Sanibel.  We are surely going to miss Alan's presence in
COA.  He has been sick for a long time now and he is free of his earthly
suffering.
Karlynn Morgan, President
COA
NC - USA