North Carolina Shell show is going to be may 3-5, 2024. It is returning for the third year to Crystal Coast Civic Center in Morehead City, North Carolina.

Documentation including prospectus and application pages for the Show can be accessed under the "Shell Show" tab on the North Carolina Shell Club webpage.

www.ncshellclub.com<http://www.ncshellclub.com>

or you can contact me off this forum and I will forward the requested document(s) to you. [log in to unmask]

John Timmerman, Co-Chair North Carolina Shell Show

http://listserv.uga.edu/scripts/wa-UGA.exe?SUBED1=conch-l-L&A=1