Teachers,

I want to congratulate the following teams for placing 1st and 2nd in the Area 4 Agricultural Technology & Mechanical Systems CDE held yesterday at Southeast Bulloch High School:

1st Place - Glascock County High School - Cory Smith, Advisor
2nd Place - Johnson County High School - Matt Robertson, Advisor

High Individual - Ryan Smith - Glascock County High School, Cory Smith Advisor

Thank you to Jeff Keiser and Riley Thompson for hosting all of our events yesterday.

A HUGE thank you to Jeff Kaiser, Cory Smith, Matt Robertson, Michael Atkinson, and Chapman Phillips for helping run and score the event and clean up.

Best wishes to the Glascock County HS and Johnson County HS ATE teams as they represent Area 4 and Central Region at the State contest in March at the FFA/FCCLA Center in Covington!

Complete results are attached.
--
Walt Parks
Central Region Ag Education