Teachers,

I want to congratulate the following teams for placing 1st and 2nd in the Area 3 Agricultural Technology & Mechanical Systems CDE held today at Camp John Hope.

1st Place - Perry High School - Kyle Dekle, Advisor
2nd Place - Bleckley County High School - Kyle Harris, Advisor

High Individual - Jacob Hagin - Marion County High School, John Hagin Advisor

Thank you to Kevin Jump and the entire Camp John Hope staff for hosting all of our events today.

A HUGE thank you to Kevin Jump, Kyle Harris, Colton Bentley, John Hagin, Ryan Smith, Jody Kemp, Shane Moore, Eric Sellers and Austin Tucker for helping run and score the event and clean up.

Best wishes to the Perry HS and Bleckley County HS ATM teams as they represent Area 3 and Central Region at the State contest in March at the FFA/FCCLA Center in Covington!

Complete results are attached.

--
Walt Parks
Central Region Ag Education