National Chapter Applications Form I and II will be submitted by March 15th through the online Application Manager only.
It is very important that these applications are NOT submitted in-person or to the application email.

This email contains an NCA Planning Guide, a few NCA Reminders, and instructions on how to start and submit an NCA Form I & II.

NCA Planning Guide - Link to NCA Planning Guide
Special thanks to Hannah Elrick for creating this guide to help with all of the details of the National Chapter Application. This guide gives you a visual breakdown of all of the components and helpful tips to help you earn your 3-Star Chapter status.

National Chapter Reminders
  • Every chapter is required to submit Form I - please check with the other advisors in your chapter to verify that someone is submitting Form I
  • The application covers one full calendar year (i.e., March 15, 2023 - March 14, 2024 or Jan 1, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023)
  • Each activity page should only cover one activity (FFA Week consists of multiple activities, so pick one activity to focus on if you choose to highlight FFA Week).
  • Activities cannot be used more than once in an application.
  • Use the NCA Form II Rubric to increase your chances of being a 3-Star Chapter.
How to Start a National Chapter Application
1. Log-in to your Dashboard on the Georgia Ag Ed Website - www.gaaged.org
2. Locate the Degree/Application Manager on the bottom left of the screen
3. Click the drop-down menu under "Add New Chapter-level Application:" and choose "National Chapter Award
4. Click "Add" to create the application
image.png

How to Submit a National Chapter Application Form I and Form II - Applications are due on the App Manager only by Friday, March 15th.
1. Verify that all items are "Met" on the Checksheet
2. Save your application by clicking "Save/Print Your App" and then clicking "Save/Complete Your Application"
3. Click "<----Return to App Mgr"
4. Click the green "Submission Lists & Feedback"
5. Locate "National Chapter Award (Starting 2023-24)" on the page. Click "Edit List" next to either Form I or Form II. If you complete Form I AND Form II, you only submit Form II (Form I is part of the Form II application)
6. To insert your App into the list, either type in the version # in the box to the left of "By Version #" OR click "Browse" under "Select Apps"
7. The application will appear on the list once it is added
How to Submit National Chapter Application.png

It's been quite the year!
I am looking forward to seeing all that you have accomplished in your chapters this year through your National Chapter Applications.
Please let me know what I can do to help knock out one of the last applications of the year.

Thanks, and have a great week,

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education