It is with mixed emotions I am informing you that I will be stepping down
as the Central Region Area Animal Science Teacher after this year.

No, just kidding, I am *EXCITED* to let you know that we are opening up the
position as the* Central Region Animal Science Area Teacher* to start on
July 1, 2024.
I am anxious for the opportunity to hire someone that has the knowledge and
skill that I lack in this area and the great benefits that will come for
the Students and Teachers of the Central Region.
All the information and job description is attached to this email. If you
have any questions or concerns or thoughts or interest, please give me a
call. I would be happy to discuss this great opportunity with you.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education