Greetings, friends! Please find the February Update from National FFA
attached below. There is quite a bit of information, but I wanted to
highlight a few things below:

*Page 1 *- National FFA Teacher Ambassador Applications - If you're
interested in applying to be a National FFA Teacher Ambassador, use the
link to apply by March 1. Nancy Sell and I would be happy to answer any
questions you might have about the program.

*Page 2 *- Shop FFA coupons and deals (it's not too early to be making
banquet supply purchases)!

*Page 5 *- National FFA is seeking applicants for national committees and
judges. There is a nomination form for committee members (deadline March 6)
and an interest form for judging.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.