Good morning, Georgia Ag Teachers!

My name is Emily Sewell and I am a graduate student in Agricultural Education at Oklahoma State University under the direction of Dr. Christopher J. Eck, faculty advisor. I am conducting a dissertation study to investigate the impact of professional development on SBAE teacher career longevity. As an educator in agricultural education, we are asking you to participate in a study that will explore the influence of professional development opportunities on your professional career as a school-based agricultural education teacher.

The research will take place over the course of January 2024 to June 2024. We are asking you to complete a survey instrument that is estimated to take 30 minutes, and if interested, follow-up participation in the study.

Your participation is voluntary. Participation in this study will involve no risk beyond what you would experience in everyday life. Survey responses will remain anonymous, the research team will know your identity if you elect to follow-up participation in the study.

If you are willing to participate, please CLICK HERE<https://okstatecasnr.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0dBHCiOjO9rNzfw> to complete the questionnaire via Qualtrics.

If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns about the study, please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Emily A. Sewell
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Department of Agricultural Education, Communications and Leadership
Oklahoma State University
458 Ag Hall
(918) 606-4310​
she/her